We have an exciting opportunity to join our Operations team based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. Full training will be provided!
Phlexglobal is a specialist provider of document management solutions and other support services to the global clinical research market. We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers. The Document Specialist is responsible for contributing towards making our clients’ Trial Master Files (TMF) inspection ready.
We are looking for proactive individuals to join our fast paced, busy team. As a Document Specialist you will be responsible for:
We need individuals who have:
- Processing documents into an eTMF system following guidance and according to the required quality and productivity levels, across multiple clients
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Collaborating with other process user to resolve any discrepancies and issues related to documents
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment, prioritising their work and multi-tasking!
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good attention to detail and quality
- Proactive, diligent and self-motivated attitude
- Experience of Microsoft Office products (e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Data entry experience (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of other languages (preferred but not essential)
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy