Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Business Development Manager to work within a designated territory and provide first line sales and on-going account management for Phlexglobal Inc. customers.In this sales role, you will manage your own territory, generate new clients, and engage in activities to promote our company and brand. Your specific focus will be to drive the global acquisition of new client accounts for clients with offices within your allocated territory.Key Activities:
Required Skills & Experience:The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a clinical pharmaceutical industry, a strong knowledge of clinical trial operations, and the ability to travel within their selected territory and globally when required. In addition, candidates will have some knowledge of and contacts within the industry and possess excellent communications and presentation skills.Why Work for Phlexglobal?We offer challenging careers, projects, great benefits and a comprehensive and competitive rewards package, including great training and personalized career development opportunities. Our benefits typically include a competitive base salary and generous annual leave. We also provide 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance and life insurance.Your career and personal development are important to us. We provide you with all the training you need to develop the knowledge and skills to be successful at work. We also provide personalized learning and development plans, and regular performance reviews to enable you to achieve your career development goals.
- Manage own sales territory (combination of named accounts and/or geographic territory) and achieve annual and quarterly signings and revenue target quotas.
- Generate new clients through cold calling, networking, business partnerships and sales activity to promote Phlexglobal services. Specific focus to be to drive the global acquisition of new client accounts for clients with offices within your allocated territory.
- Develop proposals and budgets for the sales opportunities within the assigned territory and ensure that the proposals and budgets go through the appropriate review and approval process as per the Phlexglobal Sales Manual and other Phlexglobal policies.
- Act as client point of contact and ensure on-going client satisfaction throughout sales process and where applicable operational contract.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation, proposal through to contract negotiation and deal closure involving Client Solutions and other Phlexglobal resources, as appropriate.
- Actively participate in all global and regional sales meetings (expected to be scheduled face-to-face one to two times per year and other virtual meetings as required).
- Ensure that SF.com is kept up to date on a regular basis and is accurate at all times as per the Sales Manual – this includes company, opportunity and company contact information.