Please notice, this role is based in Poland.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to join us at an exciting time as we continue to expand our business as a specialist provider of Trial Master File document management solutions to the global clinical research industry.Customer Success Managers are pivotal in ensuring Phlexglobal builds, fosters and develops strong relationships with clients built on delivering exceptional expertise, quality and value. You will be expected to lead and build relationships with senior stakeholders, subject matter experts, and business process owners at multiple levels throughout Phlexglobal and within the customer landscape. You will drive increased cross-sell, up-sell, and renewal revenue, along with strong NPS scores. The ideal candidate must flexible, multi-tasker who enjoys a fast paced and challenging work environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Accountable for ensuring we deliver on our contractual promises, servicing the client effectively whilst meeting our performance targets (scope, time, cost and quality).
- Accountable for execution of project schedule working with internal project team on milestones which enable successful delivery to the above performance targets.
- Accountable for ensuring client remains satisfied throughout relationship as projects are successfully delivered with responsibility shared across the functional Phlexglobal teams.
- Accountable for accurate Project Health updates which are used to manage Senior Leadership’s expectations.
- Accountable for monitoring client’s communications through structured interactions including risks and issues, taking ownership of minimizing risk and closing out issues promptly and satisfactory.
- Accountable for co-ordination internal project team communications including management of risks and issues whilst ensuring minimal impact to client.
- Accountable for client governance process ensuring stakeholder’s needs are understood and met through Business as Usual and/or Strategic Effectiveness Meetings.
- Accountable for timely responses to assigned support tickets and change control tasks.
- Responsible for ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turning this into strategies for continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for managing own billable time and that billed to the client to ensure invoices are created accurately.
- Responsible for tracking financial performance against contract and active management of any over or under spend with the client whilst looping in Business Development.
- Continues to explore the client landscape looking for additional opportunities for services (upsells and cross sells) to be offered whilst looping in Business Development.
- Accountable and a contributor to client and project start up documents as per Phlexglobal SOPs.
- Actively participates in the wider Customer Success Team, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Coaching and Mentoring newer members to the Customer Success Team as competencies allow.
To succeed in this role, you will be customer centric, seeking to understand and advocate for the customers' needs.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (customer and internally)
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Have, or be willing to become proficient in Phlexglobal’s product to confidently troubleshoot and support customers
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preferably educated to degree level. Relevant industry experience will be considered.
- Ability to travel to customer meetings and be flexible working across time zones