We’re hiring!The DevOps team at Phlexglobal is looking for a new DevOps Specialist to help build the next generation Phlexglobal products.If you are passionate about good engineer practices, automation and customers we want to hear from you!What is DevOps at Phlex?DevOps at Phlex covers 2 main areas:Managing Product InfrastructureYou will support the infrastructure for our products from development to production making sure external and internal users experience the best possible service. Key activities include:
Working with DevelopmentYou will also work with the development team to help enhance current products and build the next generation of Phlexglobal products. Key activities include:
- Responding to incidents generated by New Relic.
- Automating repetitive tasks using the latest serverless technologies.
- Building tools and systems to improve our systems reliability.
What are we looking for?We are looking for someone with a strong mix of technical and soft skills to drive technical brilliance and strong collaboration across multiple teams. Not all skills are required!Soft skills
- Building and maintaining CI and CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Designing scalable, reliable, and maintainable infrastructure.
- Building infrastructure with Terraform.
- Setting up monitoring and alert.
- You are passionate about the world of cloud engineering and programming.
- You love learning new skills and are always pushing yourself to learn more.
- You can deal with high-pressure situations, step back and get the full picture before jumping in.
- Complex polymorphic problem solving is your bread and butter. You love the solution and want more!
- You grasp new concepts quickly and to a high standard.
- You thrive in a strong teamwork environment and put the team first in all of your actions.
What are we offering?
- Azure specifically in AKS, Functions and Event Grid.
- Programming languages such as Python or Go.
- Database technologies such as MySQL.
- IaC tools such as Terraform and Salt.
- Key DevOps practices such as CI/CD and source control with Git.
- A strong drive to engineer solutions using best practices. This is very important!
- Security first design philosophy.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Serverless.
- High autonomy. You are the engineer and craftsman we are here to enable you to make your masterpiece your way.
- Space to learn. 10% of your time is reserved training days. Access to online training tools including Linux Academy and Pluralsight.
- Career progression and mentorship. We want you to be the best version of yourself. Clear goals and development plan to get you where you want with space and tools to achieve those goals. You will be stretched daily which creates real rock star engineers.
- Phlex company benefits: Private health care, lifetime.