The purpose of this role is to develop software tools within the Phlexglobal Technology department for both internal and client use.
- Develop and improve the existing data mining and NLP related processes within our Regulatory Data Management platform
- Develop new ways of improving and transforming the regulatory processes Phlexglobal customers are facing with the help of data mining and NLP integration
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop additional modules and functions within the Phlexglobal Cloud Platform
- Design and create solutions for pre specified modules and functions
- Use existing tools and techniques to develop and test new and existing work
- Define, create and execute automated test cases, i.e. unit tests
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows
- Support and fix existing and new identified issues by either customers or internal test teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- In depth experience with OpenNLP, Stanford NLP or related NLP / data mining technologies
- In depth experience with Python and data libraries such as scikit learn, pandas, numpy, etc.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- 3+ years experience using Microsoft .NET / C#, ASP.Net with exposure to ML.Net, AutoML, NimbusML, etc. is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio is preferred
- Exposure to Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Git is must
- Previous experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, preferably Microsoft SQL Azure
- Previous experience in the Life sciences area a definite plus
- Understanding and previous experience with GxP and / or 21 Part 11 is a plus
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Web Systems, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or domain related working experience